AWARENESS • BALANCE • CONSCIOUSNESS
Services and Pricing
welcome to mindful living
An Experience Like No Other
Regardless of who you are, chances are that stress is affecting your life and you could benefit from a little self-care.
Hours of Operations- By Appointment ONLY
We are excited to announce we are open to service you, our valued clients!
PLEASE BRING YOUR MASK – APPOINTMENT ONLY
Call 385-528-0581 or follow this link to book online!
Some of our services can be still be offered via Telehealth or online classes. Please contact us, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs! We’re offering tips, providing at home workouts, and posting a weekly podcast on our social media pages. Follow us there to stay up to date with all things Mindful Living. In the mean time, stay home, stay healthy, and stay mindful.
- Bi-Weekly Float Packages — Starting at $40/week
- Float Sessions – Starting at $55 individual Float
- Body work — Starting at $90
- Self Empower/Coaching — Starting at $20
- Sound Baths — Starting at $5
- Nutrition Classes — Starting at $15
- Self-Hypnosis – Starting at $99
- Esthesticians — Starting at $15
Meditation is not all calm and peace. It opens up a space for you to see what’s going on in your mind, including the vivid and powerful movement of your emotions—up, down, and sideways. With mindfulness, you can learn to befriend your experiences.
You don’t have to sit in formal meditation to slow down and practice mindfulness. It can be as simple as taking time to prepare and drink your coffee mindfully. I don’t know about you, but my morning coffee is my favorite part of the day. It’s what gets me up and out of bed. Follow these tips to start your day mindfully.
Mindful Coffee Break tips
- Smell the aroma as you open the bag
- Listen to the sound of the “Drip” as your coffee comes to life
- Watch with curiosity the splish and the splash as you poor your coffee into your mug
- For two minutes, notice how you hold your mug, the feeling of the mug against your skin. Inhale the aroma and notice the various smells. Be curious about where your coffee came from. Think about the people that were a part of getting your coffee to you.
- Taste it, bringing in all your senses.
If you notice your mind wandering to your to do list or anywhere else, bring your attention back to your coffee. Inhale and exhale. That’s mindfulness!