Healing through empowerment and education
Mindful Living Membership’s
Come and Relax and be a part of our community!
Interested in having unlimited relaxation as often as you like?
*Unlimited access to our Private Meditation Room
*Unlimited access to the SOQI Bed w/benefits of Infrared and CHI machine
*Unlimited access to the Himalayan Salt Room with Infrared Therapy
*Unlimited access the Meditation Gardens
*50 % OFF Float therapy
As often as you like! Receive all the benefits of Floatation Therapy.
Flotation therapy is simply floating in a tank designed to remove excess stimuli, which in turn helps the body reach a restorative state. The tank itself is filled with highly saturated Epsom salt water that makes the physical body float completely and effortlessly.
Floating sessions last 60 minutes and are conducted in body-temperature water in a personal tank, creating a warm, serene, and relaxing environment for mind and body.
Float tanks are also known as isolation or sensory deprivation tanks. While this might not sound like a relaxing therapy, they do have many, many physical and mental health benefits.
MINDFUL DELUXE MEMBERSHIP
- 50% OFF Float Therapy ~ book anytime and as often as you like.
- 50% OFF Massage Therapy
- 50% OFF Facials
- Unlimited SOQI Infrared Therapy appointments
- Unlimited Himalayan Salt Wall and Infrared Therapy appointments
- Unlimited use of the Private Meditation Room appointments
- Unlimited use of the Meditation Gardens
- 10% OFF All Products, Services, and Classes offered by Mindful Living
For $40 a Semester
Be a part of Mindful Living and enjoy exclusive student perks and all the benefits of a Mindful Member
$15 for 30 MIN. FLOAT THERAPY!!!
15% OFF CBD products
10% off all products and services
Unlimited use of the Infrared Chi Therapy
Unlimited use of the Himalayan Salt room Therapy
Private Meditation Room Meditation Access
Meditation Gardens Access
• awareness • balance • consciousness •
Holistic Approaches to Wellness and Healing
We offer many opportunities to assist you in cultivating your own mindfulness practice to include: Mental Health Therapy (A combination of traditional talk therapy skills, with cognitive and mindfulness interventions, aimed at increasing skills to weed out old patterns and create new neuropathways), Trauma Informed Yoga and Chakra Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness groups, Sensory Deprivation Tanks, Breathing Therapy, Body Work and Energy healing, self-Hypnosis classes, Infrared therapy.
Have you seen our newest podcast episode?
Please Wash Your Hands
Every week we’re uploading a new episode for our podcast, “Wash Your Damn Hands”. Our goal is to help you in your journey through education of self-sustaining tools practicing talk therapy, life coaching, emotional wellness, mindful yoga, and all varieties of healing and wellness.
What is CBD??
Many manufacturers of CBD Oil products claim CBD is effective at relieving anxiety, depression, pain, inflammation, improving sleep, or has other health benefits!
Meditation is not all calm and peace. It opens up a space for you to see what’s going on in your mind, including the vivid and powerful movement of your emotions—up, down, and sideways. With mindfulness, you can learn to befriend your experiences.
You don’t have to sit in formal meditation to slow down and practice mindfulness. It can be as simple as taking time to prepare and drink your coffee mindfully. I don’t know about you, but my morning coffee is my favorite part of the day. It’s what gets me up and out of bed. Follow these tips to start your day mindfully.
Mindful Coffee Break tips
- Smell the aroma as you open the bag
- Listen to the sound of the “Drip” as your coffee comes to life
- Watch with curiosity the splish and the splash as you poor your coffee into your mug
- For two minutes, notice how you hold your mug, the feeling of the mug against your skin. Inhale the aroma and notice the various smells. Be curious about where your coffee came from. Think about the people that were a part of getting your coffee to you.
- Taste it, bringing in all your senses.
If you notice your mind wandering to your to do list or anywhere else, bring your attention back to your coffee. Inhale and exhale. That’s mindfulness!